Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I am SO glad that others have finally posted their views on this disgusting "company." I have ben mulling this over for ages and now have the courage to post my experiences on here. It all started when I looked for someone online who could help me to find an old friend of my Dads.

It was his Birthday and my sister and I wanted to surprise him by bringing an old friend of his to a party which we had organised. I found GB investigate or VM Investigate, as they are now calling themselves, online - thats when my NIGHTMARE started!!! They claimed to be very experienced and had many years in the business - so they claimed. At first, they seemed sympathetic and I thought they would help.

I paid the fee, which wasn't cheap and waited...and waited....and waited! Eventually, they sent me an address. Although I was unhappy about the wait, I was also excited that my Dad was finally going to see his old friend! My sis and I jumped in the car and went t the address that VM investigate (GB Investigate) had given me........

The address didn't even exist!!! We looked for about an hour and then went to the local police station - they told me that there was not such address, even after they cross checked all the details!!!! We had driven fifty miles only to get nothing!!!! We were SO disappointed and felt completely betrayed.

I called them and received a barrage of abuse and threats - it seems I am not the only one to get these form this couple - a husband and wife it seems! So, we went to the address listed on their website and were told that they didn't exist! Having seen the new address on their slightly altered website, we went there too! No such company we were told.

So, now we are out of pocket massively and my Dad will not be seeing his old friend after all. These people need stopping!!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

VM Investigate - GB Investigate

SO many lies!!!

The latest VM Investigate advert:

"Not connected to any other company. Est 1990, 27 years experience.

UK Wide.

Services: Matrimonial Matters, Relationship Matters, Tracing Missing Persons, Surveillance, Email Traci..."

Click on their ad extensions and you get: "The site gbinvestigate.com has been disabled. Please contact support." SO, not connected to any other company...???? LIES and SO many people ripped of by VM Investigate and GB Investigate.

Lots of negative reviews on here and other forums. These people need to be stopped!!!